Tantech Holdings Ltd Stock Price declined -4.85 percent on the latest trading day. The TANH Stock Price varied 6.02 percent over the day. TANH Shares has dropped in 5 of the past 10 days and is now down by -71.98 percent for the time. Volume declined along with the Tantech Holdings Ltd Stock on the last day, which is a good indicator because volume should follow the stock. The trading volume declined by -4 million shares on the past day, with a total of 2 million shares purchased and sold for about $1.12 million.
Given the present short-term trend, the TANH Shares are anticipated to climb 75.78 percent over the next three months.
Historical Tantech Holdings Ltd Stock Price data:
- Market Cap (Previous Close): 8.77 M
- Tantech Holdings Ltd Stock Price in USD (Previous Close): 0.510
- TANH Shares’ Volume (Previous Close): 2.77 M
- TANH Stock Price in USD (Last): 0.485
- 52 Week Change: -0.928
- 90-Day Moving Average: 0.664
- Beta: -0.96126229507963
- 52 Week High TANH Stock Price: 16.3
- 52 Week Low Tantech Holdings Ltd Stock Price: 0.4805
- 50 Day Moving Average: 1.91
- 200 Day Moving Average: 5.07
What Does Tantech Holdings Ltd Do?
Tantech Holdings Ltd and its subsidiaries develop and produce bamboo-based charcoal products for industrial energy, residential cooking, heating, purifying, agricultural, and cleaning applications in the People’s Republic of China and across the world. The business is divided into three divisions: consumer goods, trading, and electric vehicles. Under the Algold name, it sells pressed and shaped charcoal briquettes for use in grills, incense burners, and other uses.
Furthermore, it sells bamboo vinegar, a liquid by product that may be used in disinfectants, detergents, lotions, specialist soaps, toilet cleansers, and fertilizers, and also in a variety of agricultural uses; and it deals in charcoal products. Tantech Holdings Ltd was established in 2001 and is based in Lishui, People’s Republic of China.
Tantech Stock (NASDAQ:TANH) Summary
- Tantech Holdings Ltd has a market capitalization of $2,298,052, which is more than the market capitalization of only 0.05 percent of US equities.
- TANH Shares, with a one-year PEG ratio of 0.02, is predicted to have a greater PEG ratio (a measure of how costly a stock is relative to its expected profits growth) than only 0.3 percent of US equities.
- Tantech Holdings Ltd Stock has a price/sales ratio of 0.06, which is greater than just 0.38 percent of the stocks in a trader survey.
- XPER, MRCY, SWIR, ONTO, and PRGS are stocks that are statistically similar to TANH Shares (NASDAQ:TANH)in terms of financial statements, market capitalization, and stock price volatility.
- You may also visit TANH share’s official website at tantech.cn.
Tantech Stock Price Predictions
At the time, there are little to no technical positive indications. According to Tantech Holdings Ltd Stock Forecast experts, Tantech Holdings Ltd has sold indications from both short and long-term moving averages, indicating a more bearish TANH share price predictions outlook for the company. In addition, the relationship between the two signals indicates a general sell signal when the long-term average is higher than the short-term average.
On corrections upward, the lines at $0.52 and $1.13 will provide some support. Based on the TANH share price predictions data, any break over any of these lines will trigger a buy signal. On Thursday, a sell signal was given from a pivot top point, and it has since plunged -78.75 percent. Further Tantech Holdings Ltd Stock Price decline is predicted until a new bottom pivot is discovered.
Furthermore, the 3-month Moving Average Convergence Divergence is now indicating a sell signal. Volume declined in line with the TANH Holdings Ltd Stock (NASDAQ:TANH) Price on the previous trading day, which is a technical positive. It should be noted, nevertheless, that TANH Holdings Ltd Stock may have little liquidity at times, which raises the overall risk.
TANH Holdings Ltd Stock Forecast data:
- 52 Week High Predicted TANH Stock Price: 3.872
- 52 Week Low TANH Stock Price Prediction: 0.0575
- 45-Day Moving Average: 0.539
- 90-Day Moving Average: 1.081
- According to Tantech Stock Forecast data, the TANH Holdings Ltd Stock (NASDAQ:TANH) Price may decline from 0.485 USD to 0.140 USD. The price change will be -71.185%.
Tantech Holdings Ltd Stock a Buy?
Tantech Holdings Ltd Stock has multiple unfavorable indications and should be considered a sell option but owing to the overall possibility of a turnaround situation, it should be considered a hold option (keep or accumulate) in current position while waiting for further growth.
According to TANH Stock Price Forecast experts, there will be a downward trend in the future, and TANH Shares are not a smart investment for getting profits. Because TANH Stock has a bad prognosis, we recommend exploring for alternative companies to create a portfolio instead.
Trading in downturn markets is always more difficult, therefore if you are a novice, you should avoid these stocks. If you are new to investing, you should always research about the best investment techniques. If you are skilled with financial planning and want to invest, you can find the Tantech Holdings (NASDAQ:TANH) on the NASDAQ stock exchange.